The Benefits of Working with KS Shipping
We are easy to work with and offer competitive rates.
Discover why basing one’s business in Malta with KS Shipping makes commercial sense.
Malta flagged ships may be registered in the name of legally constituted corporate bodies or entities irrespective of nationality, or by European Union citizens.
- Low Malta company formation costs,
- Low Malta ship registration costs and competitive Maltese tonnage tax costs;
- Progressive reduction in registration in the Maltese ship register and tonnage tax costs for younger ships;
- Attractive incentives to owners, registered charterers and financiers of Maltese ships of over 1,000 net tonnage; these incentives may also be extended to smaller ships;
- No restrictions on the nationality of the master, officers and crew
- No restrictions on the sale or transfer of shares of a company owning Maltese ships;
- No restrictions on the sale and mortgaging of Maltese ships;
- No trading restrictions;
- Preferential treatment to Maltese ships in certain ports;
- Twenty four hour, seven days a week service in respect of urgent matters;
- Malta is an international maritime centre providing a complete range of maritime services.