Underwater Services in Malta
A ship owner is principally interested on the potential savings associated with a clean hull and smooth propeller. Anti-fouling paints offer protection against marine growth which lead to increased resistance requiring additional power (fuel) to maintain the same speed. The greater time spent at sea, the less anti-fouling effectiveness.
Ship owners should intervene to arrest this process which in turn will reduce their navigational costs.
KS Shipping Malta underwater services include:
- Underwater Inspections
- Propeller Polishing
- Underwater Shell Plating Repairs
- Inspection before and after cleaning of the propeller
- Hydraulic propeller polishing machines
- Multiple grade abrasive silica and diamond discs for various cleaning stages
- Report documenting the process together with the detailed photographs