The Benefits of Working with KS Shipping
We are easy to work with and offer competitive rates. Discover why basing one’s business in Malta with KS Shipping makes commercial sense…
- Malta flagged ships may be registered in the name of legally constituted corporate bodies or entities irrespective of nationality, or by European Union citizens.
- Low Malta company formation costs,
- Low Malta ship registration costs and competitive Maltese tonnage tax costs;
- Progressive reduction in registration in the Maltese ship register and tonnage tax costs for younger ships;
- Attractive incentives to owners, registered charterers and financiers of Maltese ships of over 1,000 net tonnage; these incentives may also be extended to smaller ships;
- No restrictions on the nationality of the master, officers and crew
- No restrictions on the sale or transfer of shares of a company owning Maltese ships;
- No restrictions on the sale and mortgaging of Maltese ships;
- No trading restrictions;
- Preferential treatment to Maltese ships in certain ports;
- Twenty four hour, seven days a week service in respect of urgent matters;
- Malta is an international maritime centre providing a complete range of maritime services.