- Non-Destructive Testing Digital Video Inspection in lieu of Drydocking
- U/W Structural Inspections
- Underwater Surveys for Class Extension
- Pre-purchase Surveys
- Damage Assessment Inspection
- Hull Coating Inspection
- CCTV-Colour Digital Video, Topside Monitor and Diver to Surface Communication
- Pintle and Rudder Stock Fasteners/Keepers Inspected Without Removing and Replacing Access Plates
- Rudder & Tail Shaft Inspections and Clearances
- Potable Water Tank Inspection
- Pipeline Inspection and Repairs
- Digital Still Photography
- Report Together with Photographs and Visual Documentary on DVD.
KS Shipping Malta provides a broad range of underwater inspection and data collection services, utilizing a variety of sophisticated technologies to record images and data.
KS Shipping Malta strives to provide high-resolution imagery, enabling proper condition assessment and comparison during re-inspection of suspect or damaged areas.